Warsop Web Community Forum

Warsop Web Homepage | Contact Us

RSS Feed

Seamstress

Discuss anything which is not specific to the Warsop area. Participate in all topics and have a good old chit-chat with other members of the the community.
Forum rules
Please READ: Forum Rules & Regulations

Seamstress

Postby Tokala » Fri May 05, 2017 2:31 pm

Can anyone recommend a good wedding dress seamstress plz???? Our daughters wedding dress needs 'fitting' & we have bridesmaids dresses to sort out :D
Thanks in advance :P
Tokala
Lite Registered User

Re: Seamstress

Postby Wizard » Mon May 08, 2017 1:08 pm

Tokala wrote:Can anyone recommend a good wedding dress seamstress plz???? Our daughters wedding dress needs 'fitting' & we have bridesmaids dresses to sort out :D
Thanks in advance :P

https://ilovemansfield.co.uk/directory/ ... -creations

Next door to Morleys Bridal shop on Leeming Street, Mansfield

People I know used them last year and their prices were half the price of what other places were quoting for the same work!
The lady who owned this shop in Mansfield (when my friends had their dresses altered last year) used to have a shop in Warsop until she moved into the new premises in Mansfield.
I don't know if they have increased their prices since last year, but you may need to book in to see them as they get quite busy.
My friends were so happy with the quality of the work done and the price charged, that they have recommended this shop to all their friends and work colleagues.
They wouldn't have done that if they weren't happy with the alterations and price charged!
Give the shop a call, it may save you a fortune!
Wizard
Super Registered User

Re: Seamstress

Postby Tokala » Mon May 08, 2017 3:26 pm

Thanks Wizard :D
Tokala
Lite Registered User

Return to General Chatter