Warsop Web Community Forum

Warsop Web Homepage | Contact Us

RSS Feed

Carnival 2013

The community's biggest event of the year. Discuss ideas for the next carnival, make suggestions and read latest meeting notes. This is your opportunity to contribute.
Forum rules
Please READ: Forum Rules & Regulations

Re: Carnival 2013

Postby Caz » Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:43 pm

Hats off to the carnival committee again for putting on another great family day. I wasn't involved in the organisation this year and was able to actually go to the carnival, so I know what a good day it's been. Well done to all who were involved in the organising and those who helped on the day.

The carnival is in serious danger of dying due to the lack of volunteers. If you are interested in helping to organise a carnival for next year, you will be very welcome at meetings and you'll be doing your bit for the community. The more volunteers there are, the less work each has to do! So come on and help keep our annual carnival alive.
Mrs Warsop Web, Warsop born and bred!
http://www.warsopweb.co.uk
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Postby Westmorland » Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:17 pm

What a difference a year makes
Westmorland
Lifetime Registered User

Postby BigAl » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:37 pm

really glad it all worked out for you all and the weather too :D :D :D
Screw the padded room, give me a trampoline floor with bubble wrapped walls and a velcro ceiling.
BigAl
Lifetime Registered User

Location: Where the road takes me now i have stopped fighting my inner feelings, we are on the same side now,

Postby Caz » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:48 pm

Yes, what a scorching day it was and as Adrian says, what a difference a year makes. Last year we had sodden ground and this year it was baked. :lol:
Mrs Warsop Web, Warsop born and bred!
http://www.warsopweb.co.uk
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Previous

Return to Warsop Carnival