Warsop Web Community Forum

Warsop Web Homepage | Contact Us

RSS Feed

House for rent

Whether your looking to advertise your property, or perhaps looking for your new home. Discuss property and housing within Warsop and the surrounding area.
Forum rules
Please READ: Forum Rules & Regulations

House for rent

Postby dantetomas » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:01 pm

Hello, me and my partner are living in the flat at Wood Street at the moment but would like to move in a house. We found some properties on rightmove.co.uk but all letting agents are asking about £500 just for the application fees. We can affort it but we are trying to find a cheaper option.

We are looking for min 2 bed house (3 bed would be an advantage), in a good area (no Bainbridge Road, Welbeck Street etc), with rear garden and up to £500 a month. Do not matter if it is furnished or unfurnished. We have no children, no pets at the moment but would like to have a dog in a near future. We are responsible Slovakians who have been living nearly four years in Warsop (on our own, not in sharehouse) and would like to stay here for few more years. We would like to move in at the end of April.

Thanks for any offer. Tomas...
dantetomas
Lite Registered User

Re: House for rent

Postby Little Ol' Me » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:42 pm

Hi Tomas

Tried to send you a private message, but it said you didn't exist! Drop me a line if you would consider moving out to Meden Vale...
"Don't eat the jelly! Don't eat the jelly! I made it with frog wee. It'll turn your teeth green... Like mini apples."
Little Ol' Me
Lite Registered User

Return to Property & Housing