Warsop Web Community Forum

Warsop Web Homepage | Contact Us

RSS Feed

Letting agents

Whether your looking to advertise your property, or perhaps looking for your new home. Discuss property and housing within Warsop and the surrounding area.
Forum rules
Please READ: Forum Rules & Regulations

Letting agents

Postby BigAl » Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:55 am

Can anyone recomend a decent letting agent in the area.
Screw the padded room, give me a trampoline floor with bubble wrapped walls and a velcro ceiling.
BigAl
Lifetime Registered User

Location: Where the road takes me now i have stopped fighting my inner feelings, we are on the same side now,

Re: Letting agents

Postby moanersRus » Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:46 pm

theres one i hear on trent fm they say they pay even if the house is empty. which gets me thinking do they charge a lot because how else can they do that?
Of all the things i've lost, i miss my mind the most
moanersRus
Lifetime Registered User

Postby Heidi » Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:48 pm

does sound strange
many know my smile, but dont know what I feel...........
many hear what I say, but dont know what I think.....
many see what I write, but dont know the meaning behind it..
many say they know me, but only know what I look like....
Heidi
Lifetime Registered User

Postby m8tey » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:16 pm

PWR are a letting agency that have houses in Church Warsop and Langwith that i know of.I don't know how much they charge though. The offices are on the corner of Eakring road and Oaktree lane. The phone number is 01623 659111. My daughter rented a house from them. I hope this helps BigAl........
TRY IT YOU MIGHT LIKE IT
m8tey
Lifetime Registered User

Postby BigAl » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:28 pm

Thanks but i'm looking to let not rent :D . Suppose they see to both sides
Screw the padded room, give me a trampoline floor with bubble wrapped walls and a velcro ceiling.
BigAl
Lifetime Registered User

Location: Where the road takes me now i have stopped fighting my inner feelings, we are on the same side now,

Postby m8tey » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:33 pm

They let property for landlords for a price...... :lol:
TRY IT YOU MIGHT LIKE IT
m8tey
Lifetime Registered User

Postby Caz » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:57 pm

If you look around you'll see a lot of boards up advertising property to rent at the moment, most estate agents act as letting agents as well as selling. I'm currently looking to buy a bargain property whilst prices are low and on my hunt I've seen a lot more letting boards than usual. I think people are trying to rent rather than sell at the current low prices and I don't blame them. It's a better proposition than selling whilst prices are dropping so much However, it's not good for the renting market as there are so many around and rent prices will probably drop as a result.
Mrs Warsop Web, Warsop born and bred!
http://www.warsopweb.co.uk
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Postby Heidi » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:46 am

ok have to ask what is the diffrence with rent and let????
many know my smile, but dont know what I feel...........
many hear what I say, but dont know what I think.....
many see what I write, but dont know the meaning behind it..
many say they know me, but only know what I look like....
Heidi
Lifetime Registered User

Postby Caz » Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:47 pm

Heidi wrote:ok have to ask what is the diffrence with rent and let????
I don't think there is a difference. I think it's the same thing, just a different way to word it.
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Postby BigAl » Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:15 pm

Shes hard to confuse aint she :D .
BigAl
Lifetime Registered User

Postby top gun » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:35 pm

here is the difference of renting or letting
When you rent out a property, you will need to decide if you wish to offer your tenants a lease or a rental agreement. Although these terms are often used interchangeably, they are not the same.

A lease for a rental property has a finite term, such as six months or a year, for which

a tenant will agree to rent the property. During this time period, also known as the duration of the lease, the tenant and the landlord are bound to uphold the terms of the written agreement.
Having a lease means that neither party may change any terms of the agreement until the lease expires, unless both parties agree to the change. For example, if the current amount of rent is £500 per month, you may not increase this amount until the lease expires.

Under a lease, tenants are obligated to make monthly rent payments as agreed upon, as well as follow any code of conduct or other stipulations in the lease while it's in effect. It also means that a tenant may not vacate the property without breaking their lease. In some cases, the tenant may be held liable for the remaining amount of rent due under the lease, or they may be required to find another person to fulfill their end of the lease.

A lease is generally used for landlords who prefer the stability that comes with locking in a tenant for a specified period of time. If you have a mortgage payment to meet, having this set amount of income can help you budget your expenses. Most tenants are familiar with long-term leases, and will not have a problem committing.

Rental agreements differ from leases in a number of ways. Standard rental agreements are month-to-month, and there is no set period of residence. Both the landlord and tenant are free at the end of each 30-day period to make changes to the rental agreement, subject to any rent control laws.

These changes may include a rent increase, modification of terms of the rental agreement, or a request to vacate the property. However, in most states, both landlord and tenant are required to give 30 days' notice before any changes can be made. If your state does not require a notice, you are free to change any part of the rental agreement at your discretion.

Rental agreements are useful for landlords who are having difficulty attracting new tenants, especially if they are in areas that cater to students or professionals on the move. They appreciate the freedom a month-to-month agreement provides, and landlords who offer these arrangements may have an edge over landlords who require long-term leases.

A rental agreement is typically auto-renewed without notice after each 30-day period has elapsed, as long as neither party has stated that the tenant will vacate the premises.

Before you rent out your property, you will need to take into account the differences between a lease and a rental agreement. This will allow you to make the best decision for your needs.
top gun
Lite Registered User

Postby mr50p » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:38 pm

Nice one top gun just two years late 8-[ :roll: #-o :cry: :oops:
I wish I could remember what IT was
mr50p
Lifetime Registered User

Postby Caz » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:26 pm

It does help if you read the date of the posts. It could save you going to a lot of trouble typing.
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Postby top gun » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:19 pm

But the information is here if anyone else needs to know lol :) :)
top gun
Lite Registered User

Return to Property & Housing