Warsop Web Community Forum

Warsop Web Homepage | Contact Us

RSS Feed

Part-time Parish Administrator – (9 hours per week

Whether you looking for employment in the area or maybe looking to employ somebody. Discuss local employment opportunities and education within the community.
Forum rules
Please READ: Forum Rules & Regulations

Part-time Parish Administrator – (9 hours per week

Postby Westmorland » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:55 pm

Part-time Parish Administrator – (9 hours per week)
A vacancy has arisen for a Parish Administrator to work at St Peter & St Paul Warsop with Sookholme, from 2nd May 2013. The hours are to be spread over Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (including one hour booking session Tuesdays 6pm – 7pm). The salary is £6.94 per hour worked.
We are looking for someone who has a confident and friendly manner, accurate keyboard skills, some experience of Word and Excel, and is able to work well under pressure and on their own initiative. We welcome applications from suitably qualified people from all sections of the community, and strive to be an equal opportunities employer. Sympathy with the aims and objectives of the Church of England would be an advantage.

For a job description and application form, please contact The Reverend Angela Fletcher, The Rectory, Church Road, Warsop, Notts NG20 0SL. rector@warsopparishchurch.org.uk Telephone: 01623 843290
Westmorland
Lifetime Registered User

Re: Part-time Parish Administrator – (9 hours per week

Postby moanersRus » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:11 am

thought you had washed your hands of the church Adrian!!
Of all the things i've lost, i miss my mind the most
moanersRus
Lifetime Registered User

Re: Part-time Parish Administrator – (9 hours per week

Postby Westmorland » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:44 am

My Dear Boy, I hope that posting this vacancy it will help someone in Warsop who may need hours and pay like this and have the skills to be able to apply. Its not about helping the Love and Concern Brigade at the church whose wise words of advice I can well do without, but its about helping someone get some much needed work.
Westmorland
Lifetime Registered User

Return to Employment & Education