Warsop Web Community Forum

Warsop Web Homepage | Contact Us

RSS Feed

*** CHEFS REQUIRED ***

Whether you looking for employment in the area or maybe looking to employ somebody. Discuss local employment opportunities and education within the community.
Forum rules
Please READ: Forum Rules & Regulations

*** CHEFS REQUIRED ***

Postby moanersRus » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:10 pm

CHEFS REQUIRED
Strada is a group of contemporary Italian restaurants serving high quality,
freshly prepared dishes in stylish and comfortable surroundings. We aim to deliver a fast, efficient, professional and above all a friendly standard of service.

We require pizza / pasta / grill chefs to work in our busy restaurant set in the heart of Sherwood Forest.

Candidates must be motivated and hard working with good communication skills and be an excellent team player. Experience is preferable and having your own transport is an advantage, but not essential. We offer excellent career progression within our company for candidates who show the right attitude and necessary skills.

Hours of work: Monday to Sunday, 7 shifts/40 hours per week over 5 days between 10am and midnight. Pay starts at £6 per hour dependant upon experience.

If you are interested in applying and would like to arrange a trial shift please call Pete on 07843678987 or email a c.v. to p.little85@googlemail.com
Of all the things i've lost, i miss my mind the most
moanersRus
Lifetime Registered User

Return to Employment & Education