Warsop Web Community Forum

Warsop Web Homepage | Contact Us

RSS Feed

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP

Whether you looking for employment in the area or maybe looking to employ somebody. Discuss local employment opportunities and education within the community.
Forum rules
Please READ: Forum Rules & Regulations

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP

Postby kangell04 » Thu May 29, 2008 3:27 pm

Help find me some employment please. I no this is probably the wrong section of the forum but i need to be reconised.

Can you help find me some employment, ive tried babysitting, paperound e.c.t. I want a reliable saturday job or a job after school.

I am mature for my age and would be willing to do anything please help me !

Thank you
kangell04
Lite Registered User

Postby Sallyann » Thu May 29, 2008 4:39 pm

Perhaps it would be a good idea for you to write up a CV and send it to companys that you would be interested in working for.There may not be a job available right away but they would possibly consider you in the future. The company that i work for keeps them on file. Good Luck anyway.
Sallyann
Lifetime Registered User

Postby kangell04 » Thu May 29, 2008 5:14 pm

Yhs i would but im 15 ...
kangell04
Lite Registered User

Postby Magic » Thu May 29, 2008 6:11 pm

Don't let your age stop you writting your CV. A CV doesn't just contain a catalouge of your past jobs and qualifacations, it contains information that tells a prospective employer what sort of person you are and what motivates you. Also it may give you an edge...

Don't be afraid of going and , if you havn't already been doing so, asking companies directly. Over half of all vacancies are never advertised.
Non-Live Local Weather Data, Click Here, wind speed not correct yet.
---
Don't turn your back on the cat - it'll be under the floorboards like a rat up a drain pipe.
Magic
Support & Developer Team Member
Support & Developer Team Member

Return to Employment & Education