Warsop Web Community Forum

Warsop Web Homepage | Contact Us

RSS Feed

Are You Running or Want to Start Your Own Business

Whether you looking for employment in the area or maybe looking to employ somebody. Discuss local employment opportunities and education within the community.
Forum rules
Please READ: Forum Rules & Regulations

Are You Running or Want to Start Your Own Business

Postby whitevanman » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:54 pm

A new business inititive as just begun in Warsop, run by the Civic Trust, called Bizz Fizz.
Although not new nationally it as just appointed a coach to operate from the Regeneration office on Sherwood Street.

If anyone wants to start up a business there is FREE help available on any matter you wish to ask about.
This help is also available to existing businesses who wish to take there business a step further, again, totally free.

If you want to start a business, whether all you have got is a dream or you have got as far as producing a businesss plan, this service is here to help you.
You will NOT be told your idea is a bad one, but will be given every possible help to make your idea a success.

The coach is assisted by a nationwide base of volunteers and paid workers to give you advice. There is also a Local Management Group consisting of LOCAL business and professional people to give you as much advice and support as possible to make your venture a success.

THIS IS TOTALLY FREE TO ANYONE OF ANY AGE

Call and see SUZY RAI at the Regeneration Office if you want any more information (I've forgot to get the phone number, will add this later)
whitevanman
Moderator Team Member
Moderator Team Member

Postby Tomas Drouty » Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:23 am

The telephone number for Suzy is 07976182739

There is going to be an Open Day for The Business Centre on Saturday 23rd June from 10am - 2pm. The business centre is the renovated buildings on Burns Lane opposite Birklands School. Working with Suzy, anybody who wishes or is thinking about starting a business will have the opportunity to rent one of 4 office spaces in this building.

The buildings and the scheme have been funded by neighbourhood renewal money and as such the rental terms of the offices operate on an easy in - easy out basis. The whole idea is to give as much support to new business ideas and ventures as possible and make it as easy as possible for these businesses to get up and running.

There is an open inivatation for anyone to come along to the open day, there will be:
Displays from Business Support Organisations
Free Business Advice
Tours of the facilities
Displays of local talent.
Buffet and refreshments.

For more information please contact:
Business Enquiries:
Suzy Rai 07976182739
Paul Topliss 01623 600822

Rental Enquiries:
Gemma Denton 01623 463197

Open Day enquiries:
Ranbir Mander 01623 463727
Tomas Drouty
Moderator Team Leader
Moderator Team Leader

Postby Heidi » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:13 pm

like to do dogsitting at my house and walking teh dogs
would that be classed as a buissnes
many know my smile, but dont know what I feel...........
many hear what I say, but dont know what I think.....
many see what I write, but dont know the meaning behind it..
many say they know me, but only know what I look like....
Heidi
Lifetime Registered User

Postby Tomas Drouty » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:18 pm

Absolutely Heidi!!!

Give Suzy a call she'd be happy to talk to you and advise you on any next steps. In fact please call her even if it's only an initial thought at this stage .. she'd welcome the work!
Tomas Drouty
Moderator Team Leader
Moderator Team Leader

Return to Employment & Education