Warsop Web Community Forum

Warsop Web Homepage | Contact Us

RSS Feed

House cleaner wanted

Whether you looking for employment in the area or maybe looking to employ somebody. Discuss local employment opportunities and education within the community.
Forum rules
Please READ: Forum Rules & Regulations

House cleaner wanted

Postby Rossi » Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:42 pm

Cleaner wanted, about 2 hours per week, to do heavier jobs. If you know anybody that could do with a bit of cash in pocket please let me know. Hours to suit during the day time.
Could also do with an odd job person :D
Rossi
Lifetime Registered User

Re: House cleaner wanted

Postby cat » Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:48 pm

Rossi wrote:Cleaner wanted, about 2 hours per week, to do heavier jobs. If you know anybody that could do with a bit of cash in pocket please let me know. Hours to suit during the day time.
Could also do with an odd job person :D

Hello Rossi, what do you define as heavier jobs, odd jobs and is this permenant? Are you local? :)
cat
Lite Registered User

Postby Rossi » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:11 pm

Hi Cat, when i say heavier jobs I mean vacumming the stairs, polishing, cleaning windows, getting to places that need a step up. Cleaning upstairs, hanging out the washing and maybe doing some ironing. I'm a bit handicapable and get out of breath easily. I live in Warsop, yes the job is permanent, for as long as I need a cleaner and the cleaner wants to clean. thought it would either suit a student or a single mum. I live in a terraced house, so it's not mansion size stuff :D
Rossi
Lifetime Registered User

Postby LT76 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:01 pm

did you find a cleaner?
LT76
Lite Registered User

Return to Employment & Education