Warsop Web Community Forum

Warsop Web Homepage | Contact Us

RSS Feed

Co-op Milk Round.1963-1970

Do you remember....? Join in discussions of Warsop and its local history, and share your memories of the good times from the past with other locals.
Forum rules
Please READ: Forum Rules & Regulations

Re: Co-op Milk Round.1963-1970

Postby dalenorris » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:10 pm

Well, that is amazing. Going all the way back to Sycamore street, your Maureen and Marylyn. I more or less went through to 14, with Colin in my classes. As like a lot of life, you get split up, and life goes on. Derek, has been in my life for a long time, in fact he came over here with his wife, just before she died...lovely girl Carole. I always try and meet up, on the few times I come over. My mum, is still toddling on, and is 91 in June. She stays in Worcester, not far from Shirley my sister. She's in good health, although a little frail. But still has her lovely sense of humour. Was reading a blog, by your Marylyn, on a site somewhere. But there was no contact number ect, so I 'copied' a few photo's, but if you could point her my way. it would be nice. I know she was a big friend with our Shirley through childhood. My email is dalenorris@telkomsa.net
Speak soon, Dale.
dalenorris
Lite Registered User

Facebook: dalenorris@telkomsa.net

Re: Co-op Milk Round.1963-1970

Postby PeterMWade » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:17 pm

Hi Dale regarding Co-op milk round . I have spoken to Alan Bower in last few months he lives in Warsop.my brother Michael lives in Mansfield ( don't know if he worked there after you? And my uncle Bill who passed away in a few years ago.
Nice to hear from you and all your memories of Warsop
PeterMWade
Lite Registered User

Previous

Return to Local History & Memories