Warsop Web Community Forum

Warsop Web Homepage | Contact Us

RSS Feed

Police?!!

Make others aware of local thefts, anti-social behaviour issues or other problems that may arise that you think the Warsop community should be aware of.
Forum rules
Please READ: Forum Rules & Regulations

Community Watch
In a non-emergency you can call Nottinghamshire Police directly on 101. If someone's life is in danger or a crime is in progress dial 999.

Police?!!

Postby twiggy » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:11 pm

Hi everyone, a line of police were walking side by side down my road today, also a police van following. along with them were victim support and anti social officers!! wonder if there finally doing there jobs and keeping the streets safe, or once again has something happened!!!! anybody heard anything??? thanks
twiggy
Lite Registered User

Re: Police?!!

Postby Caz » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:11 pm

This morning the local police team had a street surgery in the Meden Avenue/Fell Wilson/Fitzherbert area. Their street surgeries are held so that people can see they're approachable and they can talk to the local police and tell them of any concerns. It isn't that they're investigating a particular crime in that area, it's more to prevent crime.

They usually publish dates and time of their street surgeries in the community notice boards, on their board in the Town Hall and on their website. http://www.nottinghamshire.police.uk/local/mansfield_ashfield/mansfield_north/mansfield_north/warsopbirklands/
Mrs Warsop Web, Warsop born and bred!
http://www.warsopweb.co.uk
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Re: Police?!!

Postby twiggy » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:13 pm

oh right!!! i wish id have known, but to be honest it was all quite intimedating and worried me!!
twiggy
Lite Registered User

Return to Community Watch