Warsop Web Community Forum

Warsop Web Homepage | Contact Us

RSS Feed

walkabout in warsop to identify local issues

Make others aware of local thefts, anti-social behaviour issues or other problems that may arise that you think the Warsop community should be aware of.
Forum rules
Please READ: Forum Rules & Regulations

Community Watch
In a non-emergency you can call Nottinghamshire Police directly on 101. If someone's life is in danger or a crime is in progress dial 999.

walkabout in warsop to identify local issues

Postby focus » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:38 am

can any body on the fourm help me with this.
i have left my voulanty work with mansfield district council . becouse they need younger blood. so they say. but before they sacked me . or should be left by multul concent. they gave me this . WALKABOUT YOUR AREA TO IDENTIRY ISSUES. as any one head of any thing like this is the warsop area.
focus
Lifetime Registered User

Re: walkabout in warsop to identify local issues

Postby Caz » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:58 pm

Not heard anything but I suppose walking about your local area could always identify issues. It's not a bad idea but the question is, who do you report the issues to?
Mrs Warsop Web, Warsop born and bred!
http://www.warsopweb.co.uk
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Postby focus » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:00 am

Caz wrote:Not heard anything but I suppose walking about your local area could always identify issues. It's not a bad idea but the question is, who do you report the issues to?

as this came from mansfield civic center and they have never heard of the warsop web . as i am a member of this forum . there is no need for me to walk any where. all you have to do is put them on hear. we just need a change of topic . lets have this one

SITTING AT HOME IDENTIFYING LOCAL ISSUES

just to give the forum of what i am looking for i will put this one on my self
focus
Lifetime Registered User

Re: sitting at home identify local issues

Postby focus » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:06 am

why every time i go down warsop theses days there is someone carry a boyes shopping bag. don't the people of the warsop area like our ouher shops.
focus
Lifetime Registered User

Postby focus » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:49 am

Caz wrote:Not heard anything but I suppose walking about your local area could always identify issues. It's not a bad idea but the question is, who do you report the issues to?

i have a ladys name phone number and e mail adddress. when i rang her she had never heard of it . but she does not deal with the warsop area only mansfield. but she did give me a mans name over the phone who does. all i can remmber is it's malcom or mike. he should have contacted me by now. he should have my adderss phone number and e mail address
focus
Lifetime Registered User

Postby Caz » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:23 am

focus wrote:

as this came from mansfield civic center and they have never heard of the warsop web . as i am a member of this forum . there is no need for me to walk any where. all you have to do is put them on hear. we just need a change of topic . lets have this one

SITTING AT HOME IDENTIFYING LOCAL ISSUES

just to give the forum of what i am looking for i will put this one on my self

There's no reason why anyone at MDC should know of Warsop Web, unless they're from Warsop, as this is an independent website and nothing to do with councils. It's by the community, for the community. Therefore, any local issues can be discussed on here and they usually are!
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Re: sitting at home identify local issues

Postby Caz » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:26 am

focus wrote:why every time i go down warsop theses days there is someone carry a boyes shopping bag. don't the people of the warsop area like our ouher shops.
I don't think choosing carrier bags is an issue and I'm sure people do like our other shops, but apart from the Coop and Bargain Booze, I don't think other local shops have their names on bags.
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Postby focus » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:14 am

as this is a community issue. big warsop is all i know who may know something about this
focus
Lifetime Registered User

Postby mr50p » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:05 am

We have a walkabout in Forest Town you can walk and talk to so it's not a bad idea :)
I wish I could remember what IT was
mr50p
Lifetime Registered User

Postby focus » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:01 pm

the deparment what i deal with as split from mansfield district council and now under warsop parish council. the misstanding was drew to the christmas and new year holidays.
focus
Lifetime Registered User

Postby focus » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:06 am

focus wrote:the deparment what i deal with as split from mansfield district council and now under warsop parish council. the missundertanding was drew to the christmas and new year holidays.

does anyone know where the housing officer is based in the warsop area
focus
Lifetime Registered User

Postby Caz » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:36 am

I believe they have one at the Town Hall. See the homepage.
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Return to Community Watch