Warsop Web Community Forum

Warsop Web Homepage | Contact Us

RSS Feed

A Rebel Needed

Discuss anything about Warsop. For users to participate in all discussions relating to the Parish of Warsop that are not related to any of the specific categories below.
Forum rules
Please READ: Forum Rules & Regulations

A Rebel Needed

Postby Westmorland » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:58 pm

There is a vacancy for a Parish Councillor to represent the Netherfield ward, which can now be filled

Would suit someone like the former Councillor who represented the ward, a bit of a rebel, someone who will rock the system and not do as the status quo demands

Someone who is prepared to speak their mind and to hell with the consequences, someone who is prepared to challenge things because they know Warsop deserves better

If you feel you have what it takes and live in the ward then apply in writing to the Acting Clerk Warsop Parish Council at the Town Hall

Be a rebel because you can and get things done that need doing
Westmorland
Lifetime Registered User

Re: A Rebel Needed

Postby BigAl » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:13 am

Sorry but I am staying in Spain :D :D :D
Screw the padded room, give me a trampoline floor with bubble wrapped walls and a velcro ceiling.
BigAl
Lifetime Registered User

Location: Where the road takes me now i have stopped fighting my inner feelings, we are on the same side now,

Postby Westmorland » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:21 pm

I realize taking over from me is a difficult act to follow but I am sure someone out there is able to do this act of public service
Westmorland
Lifetime Registered User

Postby planesick » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:09 pm

did they fill the spot from before? the one that closed middle/end June? I was going to apply, but thought someone more "mature" from the vocal facebook pages would go for it and I didn't want to get in the way....
planesick
Lite Registered User

Postby Westmorland » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:53 pm

planesick wrote:did they fill the spot from before? the one that closed middle/end June? I was going to apply, but thought someone more "mature" from the vocal facebook pages would go for it and I didn't want to get in the way....

The position remains unfilled as no one has applied

If you live in the Netherfield ward and are of good character but are prepared to be a rebel at the same time then apply by writing to the Acting clerk
Westmorland
Lifetime Registered User

Return to Warsop Chatter