Warsop Web Community Forum

Warsop Web Homepage | Contact Us

RSS Feed

Parish Centre/Tudor Barn

Discuss anything about Warsop. For users to participate in all discussions relating to the Parish of Warsop that are not related to any of the specific categories below.
Forum rules
Please READ: Forum Rules & Regulations

Re: Parish Centre/Tudor Barn

Postby Westmorland » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:30 pm

i have been to far more countries than that Big Al but unlike you I dont boast about the number

I really do not see how you can comment on the future of Warsop as you dont even live here anymore and that really speaks volumes

some of us are here working to make Warsop a better place to live in

With 16 vacant shops, a pub boarded up and up for sale............you seem to decry anyone who is prepared to do anything positive for the town

But at least we are trying to do things and Netto is one of those things due to open September 2016 subject to planning permission

The renaming of part of Mansfield Road inner relief stretch in honour of Sgt Robert Bye VC

Getting a positive and satisfactory outcome to the Carrs issue

Supporting Warsop Carnival

Protecting Sookholme from Solar Power developers

We don't just sit there knocking back bottles of Lambrusco ............we are prepared to speak out and get things done and if that means upsetting some people then so be it, after all you can not make an omelette without breaking a few eggs
Westmorland
Lifetime Registered User

Postby Caz » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:40 pm

Hmm, has this gone a little off topic and gone a little sour?

Some people don't mind loud music at weddings, others do! Some people travel, others stay put. Some people do community work, others don't. Being different makes life interesting. Each to their own.
Mrs Warsop Web, Warsop born and bred!
http://www.warsopweb.co.uk
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Postby Little Ol' Me » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:01 am

Got to love the high quality debate on these pages :roll:

I have an opinion. I shall post it online. It shall thusly become gospel and those who disagree with me shall be justifiably slapped down and insulted.
"Don't eat the jelly! Don't eat the jelly! I made it with frog wee. It'll turn your teeth green... Like mini apples."
Little Ol' Me
Lite Registered User

Postby Westmorland » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:23 pm

Little Ol' Me wrote:Got to love the high quality debate on these pages :roll:

I have an opinion. I shall post it online. It shall thusly become gospel and those who disagree with me shall be justifiably slapped down and insulted.

who obviously never met the art expert and TV presenter the late Brain Sewell :D
Westmorland
Lifetime Registered User

Postby mr50p » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:47 pm

I like the Parish center the odd party is a good thing and a few years back I remember loud Scouts in there :roll:
I wish I could remember what IT was
mr50p
Lifetime Registered User

Postby Westmorland » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:17 pm

mr50p wrote:I like the Parish center the odd party is a good thing and a few years back I remember loud Scouts in there :roll:

indeed.............but we dont want ghetto blasters on at full volume, this a residential area not Clumber Street in Mansfield!
Westmorland
Lifetime Registered User

Postby BigAl » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:04 pm

As long as i have my property in the area and pay my taxes and even vote for people like you, ( a mistake i see now ) i will have my say wether i live there or not. If you dont like it , Tough :D ,
Whats the point of a forum if its not open to debate :?: :?: :?: :?:
Screw the padded room, give me a trampoline floor with bubble wrapped walls and a velcro ceiling.
BigAl
Lifetime Registered User

Location: Where the road takes me now i have stopped fighting my inner feelings, we are on the same side now,

Postby Westmorland » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:29 pm

BigAl wrote:As long as i have my property in the area and pay my taxes and even vote for people like you, ( a mistake i see now ) i will have my say wether i live there or not. If you dont like it , Tough :D ,
Whats the point of a forum if its not open to debate :?: :?: :?: :?:

You have never voted for me Big Al
Westmorland
Lifetime Registered User

Postby Westmorland » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:45 pm

I will soon have my noise decibel instrument
Westmorland
Lifetime Registered User

Postby Westmorland » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:43 am

Big improvement last night with the noise coming from the Parish Centre..........it just shows they can keep the noise down when they want to
Westmorland
Lifetime Registered User

Previous

Return to Warsop Chatter