Warsop Web Community Forum

Warsop Web Homepage | Contact Us

RSS Feed

Warsop Police..... Who and where are you?

Discuss anything about Warsop. For users to participate in all discussions relating to the Parish of Warsop that are not related to any of the specific categories below.
Forum rules
Please READ: Forum Rules & Regulations

Warsop Police..... Who and where are you?

Postby Westmorland » Thu May 21, 2015 5:30 pm

This is an email I have sent to Paddy Tipping Police Commissioner and Inspector Webster who controls the Police in the town

Dear Sir

I attended the Warsop Parish Council meeting last night (18th May) in the council chamber of Warsop Town Hall

I was rather dismayed to note that our local community beat officers have not been attending these important monthly meetings to give both the council and the public an update regarding crime levels and policing in Warsop.

I have also come across conflicting information as to who our beat officer is. The Warsop and District news states it is a Pc Andrew Hardy and has contact details for him, should the public need to contact him, however on the Police website for Nottinghamshire it states its is a Pc Cutts?

Please confirm who our beat officer is?

On the biographical information of Inspector Webster he states that

My team has excellent working relationships with the local council and other partner agencies

It would appear from his quote that this working relationship is under strain for the reasons I have mentioned above and this is of concern.

I completed my online consultation document from the Police Commissioner and needless to say I have suggested major cuts are made in the office of the Police Commissioner to save front line police jobs. When I see obscene salaries on the Police Commissioner website of people being paid £90,000 a year and Police officers and PSCO staff cut, then I do wonder if Mr Tipping has got his priorities right.

So to conclude we need better communication from Nottinghamshire Police and the Crime Commissioner and attendance at all Parish Council meetings by a member of the Police and by using the word Police I do not mean Wardens.

Standards are going down in Warsop and I expect to see a major improvement over the coming months with officers out of cars and walking around the streets and an improvement in their communication skills.

It would also be nice to see Mr Tipping visit Warsop for a walk and talk session with local residents.

Yours faithfully.

Adrian Hardy
Westmorland
Lifetime Registered User

Re: Warsop Police..... Who and where are you?

Postby Westmorland » Sat May 30, 2015 11:36 am

My Dear Mr Tipping, I am still waiting for a reply or is replying to the electorate not in your highly paid job description?
Westmorland
Lifetime Registered User

Re: Warsop Police..... Who and where are you?

Postby focus » Sat May 30, 2015 12:54 pm

tusday june 9th ani socal meeting at warsop town hall it starts at 3;30pm and finshes about 430pm where any member of the public can talk to the police about any local isue
focus
Lifetime Registered User

Return to Warsop Chatter