Warsop Web Community Forum

Warsop Web Homepage | Contact Us

RSS Feed

Police in church warsop

Discuss anything about Warsop. For users to participate in all discussions relating to the Parish of Warsop that are not related to any of the specific categories below.
Forum rules
Please READ: Forum Rules & Regulations

Police in church warsop

Postby warsopmum » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:27 pm

Hi does anybody know whats going off in church warsop, just drove through to see 2 police vans, 6 police cars and an ambulance and the helicopter is out too. a bit scary to be honest!!
warsopmum
Lite Registered User

Re: Police in church warsop

Postby Westmorland » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:57 pm

Police have been searching for a 34 year old woman Called Christine, who was reported missing today, I have heard they have now found her safe and well and I believe she on way to hospital for a medical check
Westmorland
Lifetime Registered User

Postby Westmorland » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:00 pm

Police have been searching for a 34 year old woman Called Christine, who was reported missing today, I have heard they have now found her safe and well and I believe she on way to hospital for a medical check
Westmorland
Lifetime Registered User

Postby warsopmum » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:08 pm

yes they were searching near by woods, that's good news, atleast its nothing too bad ie criminals. thank you
warsopmum
Lite Registered User

Postby Caz » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:49 pm

Thanks for that Adrian. I was wondering what was happening as well. You da man! ;)

Warsopmum, welcome to the forum. We usually post things like this in the 'News as it happens' thread, but it's nice to have you posting anywhere and at least you now know you're safe! :)
Mrs Warsop Web, Warsop born and bred!
http://www.warsopweb.co.uk
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Return to Warsop Chatter