Warsop Web Community Forum

Warsop Web Homepage | Contact Us

RSS Feed

Saplings planted near to The Carrs car park

Discuss anything about Warsop. For users to participate in all discussions relating to the Parish of Warsop that are not related to any of the specific categories below.
Forum rules
Please READ: Forum Rules & Regulations

Saplings planted near to The Carrs car park

Postby Wizard » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:22 pm

Does anyone know anything about the saplings that have been planted in the grassy area next to the Cenotaph, between the Carrs car park and the Church?
It's the first time I have been in the car park for a while, and I was thinking to myself that the trees ( depending on the type) would block the view of the Church when they are fully grown.
Wizard
Super Registered User

Re: Saplings planted near to The Carrs car park

Postby Caz » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:45 pm

Hmm, that's an interesting point. I haven't seen them or heard about any planting down there.
Mrs Warsop Web, Warsop born and bred!
http://www.warsopweb.co.uk
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Postby BigAl » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:52 am

They were working there putting more stuff in when we passed yesterday. Looked like they were flattening the molehills and doing some general maintenance as well.
Screw the padded room, give me a trampoline floor with bubble wrapped walls and a velcro ceiling.
BigAl
Lifetime Registered User

Location: Where the road takes me now i have stopped fighting my inner feelings, we are on the same side now,

Postby Garth Throstle » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:32 pm

Wizard wrote:Does anyone know anything about the saplings that have been planted in the grassy area next to the Cenotaph, between the Carrs car park and the Church?
It's the first time I have been in the car park for a while, and I was thinking to myself that the trees ( depending on the type) would block the view of the Church when they are fully grown.

It's a community orchard, so the trees shouldn't grow too tall.
Garth Throstle
Lite Registered User

Return to Warsop Chatter