Warsop Web Community Forum

Warsop Web Homepage | Contact Us

RSS Feed

Question

Discuss anything about Warsop. For users to participate in all discussions relating to the Parish of Warsop that are not related to any of the specific categories below.
Forum rules
Please READ: Forum Rules & Regulations

Question

Postby BigAl » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:41 am

Is the post office in Warsop still open and do they do passport renewal there ??
Thanks
Alan
Screw the padded room, give me a trampoline floor with bubble wrapped walls and a velcro ceiling.
BigAl
Lifetime Registered User

Location: Where the road takes me now i have stopped fighting my inner feelings, we are on the same side now,

Re: Question

Postby Wizard » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:42 am

BigAl wrote:Is the post office in Warsop still open and do they do passport renewal there ??
Thanks
Alan

Hi Al

Warsop Post Office is still open, and they do have Passport renewal Forms in there !!
Wizard
Super Registered User

Postby BigAl » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:46 pm

Thanks Wizard, need to come over and do mine before end of April.
Screw the padded room, give me a trampoline floor with bubble wrapped walls and a velcro ceiling.
BigAl
Lifetime Registered User

Location: Where the road takes me now i have stopped fighting my inner feelings, we are on the same side now,

Postby Wizard » Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:41 pm

BigAl wrote:Thanks Wizard, need to come over and do mine before end of April.

Can't you get one of the family to send the forms over to you?
You can then get it all sorted and signed, then send it back so the family so that they can get the photo signed (if needed) and sent to the Passport place. It can them be sent over to you when they receive it back from the Passport Office. Its only around a tenner for International "signed for" mail.
Much cheaper than two return air fares!!

If its not legal to do it that way, don't worry, as according to the lack of recent posts, no one is reading this anyway!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wizard
Super Registered User

Postby BigAl » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:10 pm

We are coming over anyway, mam and dads 60th wedding anniversary, dads 80th and our sons 30th all within a 3 week period so am killing all the birds with one stone so to speak, :D
Anyway be nice to see how the old place has changed.
BigAl
Lifetime Registered User

Postby Caz » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:35 pm

Wizard wrote:.... don't worry, as according to the lack of recent posts, no one is reading this anyway!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha ha! :lol: The lack of posts doesn't mean a lack of views!! ;)
Mrs Warsop Web, Warsop born and bred!
http://www.warsopweb.co.uk
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Postby BigAl » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:44 am

True Caz :D I come here every day at least once :)
BigAl
Lifetime Registered User

Postby Caz » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:38 pm

BigAl wrote:True Caz :D I come here every day at least once :)
Me too Al. I think a lot of people do, they just don't post the banter on here and I think they prefer to do that on facebook these days.
Mrs Warsop Web, Warsop born and bred!
http://www.warsopweb.co.uk
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Postby ELMER FUDD » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:50 pm

Glad you're coming over next month Al, could do with someone buying me a few pints.
ELMER FUDD
Lite Registered User

Postby BigAl » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:00 am

Sounds good to me Bob :D
BigAl
Lifetime Registered User

Return to Warsop Chatter