Warsop Web Community Forum

Warsop Web Homepage | Contact Us

RSS Feed

Your experience with Warsop's Garages?

Discuss anything about Warsop. For users to participate in all discussions relating to the Parish of Warsop that are not related to any of the specific categories below.
Forum rules
Please READ: Forum Rules & Regulations

Your experience with Warsop's Garages?

Postby dantetomas » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:49 pm

Hello. I will need a MOT on my car but before it I need a service on this car. But this will be my first service in UK, so I would like if you could help me and share your experience. I know there are few garages in Warsop. So I have some questions. Which one of them do you recommand in Warsop or in vicinity to me? Which one is not expensive and credible? Where I can do the cheapest MOT? Thank you very much for any answer.
dantetomas
Lite Registered User

Re: Your experience with Warsop's Garages?

Postby BigAl » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:59 pm

Shirebrook, next to the fire station or Redferns at Mansfield Woodhouse next to the railway station. I have used them both in the past and had good results for them. :D
Screw the padded room, give me a trampoline floor with bubble wrapped walls and a velcro ceiling.
BigAl
Lifetime Registered User

Location: Where the road takes me now i have stopped fighting my inner feelings, we are on the same side now,

Postby Westmorland » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:40 pm

I have always used Meden Vale Garage and have used them for years and get good value, good workmanship and they are very reliable and you can trust their advice with confidence
Westmorland
Lifetime Registered User

Postby Caz » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:43 am

Castelle service station on Sherwood St in Warsop is good. I'd use them any day and can trust them to do a good job without being overly expensive.
Mrs Warsop Web, Warsop born and bred!
http://www.warsopweb.co.uk
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Postby mikkimack » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:45 pm

Keith at Station Garage Mans Woodhouse...opposite EXCITING LIGHTING shop... used him for years...does service then MOT
mikkimack
Lite Registered User

Return to Warsop Chatter