Warsop Web Community Forum

Warsop Web Homepage | Contact Us

RSS Feed

Our County Counillor

Discuss anything about Warsop. For users to participate in all discussions relating to the Parish of Warsop that are not related to any of the specific categories below.
Forum rules
Please READ: Forum Rules & Regulations

Our County Counillor

Postby Westmorland » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:43 pm

Anyone else having issues were they have raised matter with our County Councillor and he has failed to get in touch to get these resolved?
Westmorland
Lifetime Registered User

Re: Our County Counillor

Postby Westmorland » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:24 pm

Well in protest everyone on Church Close are thinking of putting fences up round their gardens , this might jolt our Councillors to actually do something to sort out the serious safety issue that exists, as so far I have been left unimpressed with their failure to act.
Westmorland
Lifetime Registered User

Postby Andrew Daykin » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:03 pm

As I walked by the offending fence the other day my comment was you need planning permission for a fence that high right by the roadside! A letter to planning enforcement should start the ball rolling. :o
I'm no expert, so please correct me if I'm wrong.
Andrew Daykin
Super Registered User

Postby Westmorland » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:55 pm

Andrew Daykin wrote:As I walked by the offending fence the other day my comment was you need planning permission for a fence that high right by the roadside! A letter to planning enforcement should start the ball rolling. :o

Well Andrew I emailed MDC and copied in Netherfield Ward District Councilor regards the issue, MDC replied it was a Highways issue which came under NCC so they passed onto NCC who have visited the scene and said it was all okay by them as it wasn't obstructing the Highway, and therefore it was a planning issue dealt with by MDC. So I am being bounced around like an MPS b*lls chasing after an expense form.

I emailed Tania who forward my complaint onto John Allin our County Councillor and he has neither acknowledged my complaint or contacted me

Derek Evans has neither acknowledged my email or contacted me regards the fence issue and the overgrown junction

I have been brought to the depths of frustration, its like dealing with the Circumlocution Office in Dickens Little Dorrit

I would take it to the Parish Council, but as Allin and Evans sit on the Parish Council I feel it would be a waste of time

Anyway the local residents have now got together and signed a petition,and its being sent into MDC

All I can say to NCC, MDC Cllrs Allin adn Evans is take ownership of the situation and deal with it.
Westmorland
Lifetime Registered User

Return to Warsop Chatter