Warsop Web Community Forum

Warsop Web Homepage | Contact Us

RSS Feed

Houses to be blitzed in Warsop

Discuss anything about Warsop. For users to participate in all discussions relating to the Parish of Warsop that are not related to any of the specific categories below.
Forum rules
Please READ: Forum Rules & Regulations

Houses to be blitzed in Warsop

Postby Westmorland » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:08 am

Westmorland
Lifetime Registered User

Re: Houses to be blitzed in Warsop

Postby Andrew Daykin » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:58 am

Chad still recirculating duff information.

It's NOT the Mount Pleasant estate !
NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate !
I'm no expert, so please correct me if I'm wrong.
Andrew Daykin
Super Registered User

Postby Caz » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:15 am

I just wonder why they continue to call it the Mount Pleasant Estate???? It's not even in the Mount Pleasant area!!! I don't think it's the Chad's fault, I think it's MDC that have got it wrong. Will someone please tell them it's the Bainbridge Estate they're talking about because it is causing a little confusion amongst residents!!!
Mrs Warsop Web, Warsop born and bred!
http://www.warsopweb.co.uk
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Postby Westmorland » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:17 am

Andrew Daykin wrote:Chad still recirculating duff information.

NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate ! NOT the Mount Pleasant estate !

Your point being Andrew? :lol:
Westmorland
Lifetime Registered User

Postby Caz » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:18 am

Adrian Hardy wrote:
Andrew Daykin wrote:Chad still recirculating duff information.

Your point being Andrew? :lol:

Erm. It's not the Mount Pleasant Estate! :lol:
Mrs Warsop Web, Warsop born and bred!
http://www.warsopweb.co.uk
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Postby Andrew Daykin » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:23 am

If someone reports a news event in Warsop and although its 100% wrong " duff information" and it's put into print again and again then in this case the Chad are out of order. We all no its wrong. Please tell the Chad its wrong and do not print it again.

Or better still report on MDC making up names of areas of Warsop and ask why and who did it in the first place. :twisted:
Andrew Daykin
Super Registered User

Postby Westmorland » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:38 am

Warsop and District News advertised this meeting as a Mount Pleasent Residents meeting?

The Chad would have recived a press release from MDC, so its not the Chad that are at fault
Westmorland
Lifetime Registered User

Postby mikeC » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:49 am

Adrian Hardy wrote:Warsop and District News advertised this meeting as a Mount Pleasent Residents meeting?

The Chad would have recived a press release from MDC, so its not the Chad that are at fault

It is the Chad's fault (and the W&DN's); any paper surely has a responsibility to check stories before publishing, no matter from where they have originated.
mikeC
Lite Registered User

Postby Westmorland » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:08 pm

mikeC wrote:
Adrian Hardy wrote:Warsop and District News advertised this meeting as a Mount Pleasent Residents meeting?

It is the Chad's fault (and the W&DN's); any paper surely has a responsibility to check stories before publishing, no matter from where they have originated.

Mikey why dont you contact them and let them know
Westmorland
Lifetime Registered User

Postby whitevanman » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:25 pm

The headlines a bit over dramatic isn't it Adrian.
whitevanman
Moderator Team Member
Moderator Team Member

Postby Westmorland » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:17 pm

whitevanman wrote:The headlines a bit over dramatic isn't it Adrian.

I think they got the information from the Parish Council meeting and perhaps the word 'Blitz' was used there?

Have you read one of the comments under the Chad report, its very insulting to those who live there
Westmorland
Lifetime Registered User

Postby Andrew Daykin » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:52 am

:cry: The best reply on the Chad site is:

"MansfieldMurph

11:17 AM on 12/02/2013

Nice Wheels!"

I did think how can those front wheels turn on that VW!
Andrew Daykin
Super Registered User

Return to Warsop Chatter