Warsop Web Community Forum

Warsop Web Homepage | Contact Us

RSS Feed

Has Warsop Web had its day?

A place to discuss specific topics amongst the company of other forum members. Voice your opinion and make yourself heard in our variety of debates.
Forum rules
Please READ: Forum Rules & Regulations

Has Warsop Web had its day?

Postby Westmorland » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:02 pm

Has Warsop Web had its day and should it cease to exist? Looking at how few posts now appear it does appear to becoming less popular than it used to be
Westmorland
Lifetime Registered User

Re: Has Warsop Web had its day?

Postby Caz » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:04 pm

Warsop Web in general gets as many visitors as ever. But you are quite right Adrian, the forum doesn't get as many posts as it did at one time but the forum is only as small part of Warsop Web. It's not about how many posts we get, it's about the quality of the posts we get. One informative post is more useful to the community than endless pages of banter. People tend to use facebook for general banter these days.

As for Warsop Web ceasing to exist, that's not open to debate. I'll decide when that will happen when I get fed up of doing it and there's no sign of that happening right now. :lol:
Mrs Warsop Web, Warsop born and bred!
http://www.warsopweb.co.uk
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Postby Wizard » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:59 pm

I think people are fed up of reading information about events that are not Warsop related.
Forums in general are losing a lot of members, probably due to Facebook etc.
I don't think for one minute that Warsop Web has had its day.
It's just that most people who use it have a life, and don't sit hunched over their computers all day, waiting for some inane comment to be posted so that they can respond to it!!
Wizard
Super Registered User

Postby BigAl » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:11 pm

There is nothing wrong with the forum apart from the facts already said. It is especially good for people like me who are away from home to keep up with whats happening, ( excluding the old news from the chad ). Don't bother with that as i normally know the story and outcome before the paper comes out :D :D

Facebook has a lot to answer for though. I use it to keep in touch with family at home and in Germany only. No games or other stuff you get on there.

Come on here daily though i do not always post. :) maybe i should :oops: but thats life. :roll:
Screw the padded room, give me a trampoline floor with bubble wrapped walls and a velcro ceiling.
BigAl
Lifetime Registered User

Location: Where the road takes me now i have stopped fighting my inner feelings, we are on the same side now,

Postby Tomas Drouty » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:15 pm

^What they said!
Tomas Drouty
Moderator Team Leader
Moderator Team Leader

Postby mr50p » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:08 pm

Ditto 8-)
I wish I could remember what IT was
mr50p
Lifetime Registered User