Warsop Web Community Forum

Warsop Web Homepage | Contact Us

RSS Feed

Beastiality in English

A place to discuss specific topics amongst the company of other forum members. Voice your opinion and make yourself heard in our variety of debates.
Forum rules
Please READ: Forum Rules & Regulations

Beastiality in English

Postby BigAl » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:14 pm

Anyone got an opinion on this :?:

Animal welfare: Germany moves to ban bestiality

Germany's ruling coalition is calling for a ban on bestiality - or the practice of having sex with animals.

The German parliament's agriculture committee is considering making it an offence not only to hurt an animal but also to force it into unnatural sex. Offenders could face a hefty fine.

A final vote will be held in the Bundestag (lower house) on 14 December.

Germany legalised bestiality (zoophilia) in 1969, except when the animal suffered "significant harm".

But animal rights groups have campaigned for a change in the law and Hans-Michael Goldmann, the head of the parliamentary committee investigating the new amendment, told the Tageszeitung newspaper that the new legislation was intended to clarify the current legal position.

"With this explicit ban, it will be easier to impose penalties and to improve animal protection."

A fine of up to 25,000 euros (£20,000) is proposed if someone forces an animal to commit "actions alien to the species".

Michael Kiok Chairman, Zeta

But Michael Kiok, the chairman of the pressure group Zoophile Engagement for Tolerance and Information (Zeta), said he was going to take legal action to fight the proposed changes.

"It is unthinkable that any sexual act with an animal is punished without proof that the animal has come to any harm," he said, adding that animals are capable of showing what they do, or do not, want to do.

"We see animals as partners and not as a means of gratification. We don't force them to do anything. Animals are much easier to understand than women," Mr Kiok claimed.

Bestiality is banned in many European countries, including the Netherlands, France and Switzerland.

The law was changed in the UK in 2003, which reduced the maximum sentence from life imprisonment to two years.

The act however, is permissible in Belgium, Denmark and Sweden, though Stockholm is considering a change in the legislation.
Screw the padded room, give me a trampoline floor with bubble wrapped walls and a velcro ceiling.
BigAl
Lifetime Registered User

Location: Where the road takes me now i have stopped fighting my inner feelings, we are on the same side now,

Re: Beastiality in English

Postby Caz » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:45 pm

:shock: Call me naive but I didn't realise it was legal in any country. Animal cruelty and it's not a nice thought.
Mrs Warsop Web, Warsop born and bred!
http://www.warsopweb.co.uk
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Postby moanersRus » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:09 am

I think the Welsh will be getting worried!!!!
Of all the things i've lost, i miss my mind the most
moanersRus
Lifetime Registered User

Postby BigAl » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:40 am

Caz wrote::shock: Call me naive but I didn't realise it was legal in any country. Animal cruelty and it's not a nice thought.

Exactly my reason for finding this interesting, i had no idea it was legal either. Personally i think this guy who is contesting this would be better of spending his money on a " trick cyclist " than in the courts. :D :D
Screw the padded room, give me a trampoline floor with bubble wrapped walls and a velcro ceiling.
BigAl
Lifetime Registered User

Location: Where the road takes me now i have stopped fighting my inner feelings, we are on the same side now,

Postby Caz » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:28 pm

BigAl wrote:
Caz wrote::shock: Call me naive but I didn't realise it was legal in any country. Animal cruelty and it's not a nice thought.

Exactly my reason for finding this interesting, i had no idea it was legal either. Personally i think this guy who is contesting this would be better of spending his money on a " trick cyclist " than in the courts. :D :D

...... and a blow up doll! :roll:
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Postby ELMER FUDD » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:44 pm

More likely a stronger pair of wellingtons Caz.
ELMER FUDD
Lite Registered User

Postby Caz » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:23 am

I really must have led a sheltered life! I've heard all the wellie jokes and those about the Lake District sheep pushing back harder than Welsh sheep, because the drop is higher etc. But I don't think I ever really believed people did this kind of thing. And I can't believe I'm engaging in a discussion about it either! Eeeew! :shock: Oh no, I didn't say that did I? :lol:
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Postby moanersRus » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:10 pm

Had a guest in from the Valleys the other night, was going to ask if the law would affect him but then thought best not lmao
Of all the things i've lost, i miss my mind the most
moanersRus
Lifetime Registered User

Postby BigAl » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:56 pm

Its amazing what you find in euro laws and how they affect different things :lol: :lol:
BigAl
Lifetime Registered User

Return to Debates