Warsop Web Community Forum

Warsop Web Homepage | Contact Us

RSS Feed

No News is Good News

A place to discuss specific topics amongst the company of other forum members. Voice your opinion and make yourself heard in our variety of debates.
Forum rules
Please READ: Forum Rules & Regulations

No News is Good News

Postby whitevanman » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:28 pm

Just lately everybody seems to be fed up of life in general and feel that they are being p*^&%* on from a great height.
MP's expenses, tax avoidance from big companies, having to suffer cuts themselves, the list of moans is endless and winds people up the point of real anger
Were is all this coming from, who are winding the people up, of cause it's the news papers and news program's, so the simple answer is obviously, ban all news to the plebs. This sort of imformation should not reach the lower class's, it only upsets them.

Why is it news anyway, the tax avoider's, the MP's claiming expense's, etc are not breaking any laws they are working within it. So how can it be headline news that someone as not broken the law. I think it is a deliberate ploy by some people to just wind other's up.

The news to the lower class's should just consist of say, the price of burbury baseball caps, what as Tyrone been up in Corrie, how did the rat cope after biting Helen Flanagan in the jungle, were's the best place to buy white lightening, etc etc.

So do you think news stories about the men who run this country and the people who give other people money for a little bit of work should be banned, would it make everybody happier????

I think i'll go back and watch the rest of the jungle, this cheap Barcadi from Morrisons taste's brilliant 8-)
whitevanman
Moderator Team Member
Moderator Team Member

Re: No News is Good News

Postby ELMER FUDD » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:33 pm

A little bit too strong too I would say Whitey!
ELMER FUDD
Lite Registered User

Postby tightwadswife » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:56 am

Switch the news off whitey.
Sometimes, ignorance can be bliss... :D
tightwadswife
Lifetime Registered User

Postby Caz » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:56 am

Yes, Whitey. I think you're right. It's the news that puts everyone in a bad mood and lowers morale. It's all about political sides, with the blues back biting the reds and vice versa, and of course the media show their political colours and control our thinking. If the government want to improve the morale of the nation, they've got to stop all the one-upmanship and put their energy into running the country.
Mrs Warsop Web, Warsop born and bred!
http://www.warsopweb.co.uk
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Postby BigAl » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:35 pm

That will never happen Cas, every one of them, no matter what party they represent, is too self centered to do much for the benefit of the likes of us ( the working class and lower ) in their eyes.
Screw the padded room, give me a trampoline floor with bubble wrapped walls and a velcro ceiling.
BigAl
Lifetime Registered User

Location: Where the road takes me now i have stopped fighting my inner feelings, we are on the same side now,

Postby Caz » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:11 pm

Absolutely agree Al.
Mrs Warsop Web, Warsop born and bred!
http://www.warsopweb.co.uk
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Return to Debates