Warsop Web Community Forum

Warsop Web Homepage | Contact Us

RSS Feed

Prince Harry fun guy or national disgrace?

A place to discuss specific topics amongst the company of other forum members. Voice your opinion and make yourself heard in our variety of debates.
Forum rules
Please READ: Forum Rules & Regulations

Prince Harry fun guy or national disgrace?

Postby Westmorland » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:31 pm

So Folks what do you think of what the 3rd in line to the throne has been up to in Las Vegas, Is he taking after his great Aunt Margaret, the Queens sister or maybe his first Aunt Fergie?
Last edited by Westmorland on Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Westmorland
Lifetime Registered User

Re: Prince Harry fun guy or national disgrace

Postby Caz » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:35 pm

He's just a young man having fun and doing what many others his age would do! I think it's quite refreshing that the young royals show they're actually human!
Mrs Warsop Web, Warsop born and bred!
http://www.warsopweb.co.uk
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Postby Westmorland » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:55 pm

well we had toe sucking from Fergie all over the papers at one time
Westmorland
Lifetime Registered User

Postby ELMER FUDD » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:58 pm

Must agree with Caz, a young man letting his hair down and letting it a ll hang out. My one regret. I never frollicked around in the nude when I was his age. I'm willing to give it a try even now if there are some willing young ladies out there prepared to give it a whirl.

What I will say though: he should choose his friends more carefully. Doesn't say much for whoever it was who betrayed him for a few pieces of silver.
ELMER FUDD
Lite Registered User

Postby moanersRus » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:45 pm

just because they are high in society does not mean they have to be boring. he's a young lad let him have fun.
Of all the things i've lost, i miss my mind the most
moanersRus
Lifetime Registered User

Postby Westmorland » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:02 pm

According to the Daily Telegraph he will be getting a dressing down from the Military when he returns to barracks over this incident

Meanwhile in the gutter press we have this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19364261
Westmorland
Lifetime Registered User

Postby moanersRus » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:06 pm

who cares, the palace are not bothered so why should the military be. if i was Harry i would be pee'd off with whoever let the pictures out, afterall he was out of our site doing it. just leave them alone.
moanersRus
Lifetime Registered User

Postby Caz » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:19 pm

Well, at his age he should have a nicely toned body, so I'd expect his pictures to be on many a teenager's bedroom wall! :) It could be the start of a new career for him, though I doubt anyone's paid him for the right to print.

It makes me so annoyed that the papers get away with so much!! It's time they were regulated more closely and started to behave in a more respectful manner. Have people forgotten, it was the due to the press that he lost his mother at an early age!!! Do people really care if a young man gets his kit of during his leisure time? I'd boycott the Sun if I were a reader in the first place. :roll:

I agree though Elmer. He needs to be more choosey about his friends!
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Postby moanersRus » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:21 pm

and if you see the pics you can tell he covers up in public as he has a white a|_|_|e and not tanned lol. cant see enough of the lass to see if a good catch lmao
moanersRus
Lifetime Registered User

Postby tightwadswife » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:22 am

Elmer. Sorry but I think you may have left it too late.
The 'soldier prince'? Gimme a break. Why do we put these people on a pedestal in the first place?
According to The Mail, he was on holiday to recover from his fortnight at the Olympics. OK. Which events did he enter? I must have missed it.
We're expected to believe he paid for this holiday himself out of his army pay. ROFL. Well, we, the taxpayer definitely paid for the accompanying security men. It must make your heart zing when your minimum wage won't stretch to a week in Cleethorpes, but your taxes are keeping the royals in the manner to which they have become accustomed. Happy thought.
Just another immature rich idiot. I think it's hereditary.
tightwadswife
Lifetime Registered User

Postby Westmorland » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:01 am

If this had been a group of lads on holiday in Ibiza or Corfu and a newspaper had caught them doing this, then no doubt the headline would have been 'Drunken Yobs Abroad or Britain's Drunken Shame, but because its Prince Harry, everyone is prepared to make excuses for the behaviour of this 27 year old (turns 28 in September)

Looking at the Royals track records, if they were a working class family then they would be under Social Service care, Kids would be with Foster parents and some of them would no doubt have ASBOs, they would be seen as the family from hell, but when you are Royal everything can be covered up. Open a few homeless hostels or been seen photographed with starving kids in Africa and we will say good on you Sir, Mam, you deserve a holiday now, while the rest of us work to pay for it.
Westmorland
Lifetime Registered User

Postby ELMER FUDD » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:08 am

His holiday has turned out to be a freebee. The hotel decided not to charge him the £30,000 bill he had run up. I'm not surprised, the publicity must be worth a fortune to them.
£30,000 on a few days break. How long has the army being paying so well?

What do you mean when you say I have left it too late TW? I'll have you know I'm very active since I had my zimmer frame motorised.
ELMER FUDD
Lite Registered User

Postby Magic » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:43 am

Anybody else (none celeb) there wouldn't / isn't any headlines. It's a none event story.
I think the real issue is strip...billiards?!?
Non-Live Local Weather Data, Click Here, wind speed not correct yet.
---
Don't turn your back on the cat - it'll be under the floorboards like a rat up a drain pipe.
Magic
Support & Developer Team Member
Support & Developer Team Member

Re: Prince Harry fun guy or national disgrace?

Postby Caz » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:26 am

I agree Magic, if it had been anyone else, eyelids wouldn't have even batted. Who believes everything they read in the daily rags anyway? They always flower things up to bulk up a story and something like this sells papers, which is what they're there to do. He hasn't committed a crime and he hasn't hurt anyone for goodness sake! :roll:
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Re: Prince Harry fun guy or national disgrace?

Postby Andrew Daykin » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:53 am

Ha ha :)

"Not only were the colors and the patterns extraordinarily beautiful, but in addition, this material had the amazing property that it was to be invisible to anyone who was incompetent or stupid."
I'm no expert, so please correct me if I'm wrong.
Andrew Daykin
Super Registered User

Next

Return to Debates