Warsop Web Community Forum

Warsop Web Homepage | Contact Us

RSS Feed

Bye Bye

A place to discuss specific topics amongst the company of other forum members. Voice your opinion and make yourself heard in our variety of debates.
Forum rules
Please READ: Forum Rules & Regulations

Bye Bye

Postby BigAl » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:45 pm

Cappelo :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now all we need is for Terry, Ferdinand and Lampard to retire from international football and then start rebuilding the team with a decent manager.

Would love to see Harry Rednap in the job :D, methinks Stuart Pearce should take the team to the Euros though with Harry backing him up.

Whats your thoughts :?: :?:
Screw the padded room, give me a trampoline floor with bubble wrapped walls and a velcro ceiling.
BigAl
Lifetime Registered User

Location: Where the road takes me now i have stopped fighting my inner feelings, we are on the same side now,

Re: Bye Bye

Postby Andrew Daykin » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:05 pm

I would give the job to Harry Hill - he could double up as the team doctor to save some cash.
I'm no expert, so please correct me if I'm wrong.
Andrew Daykin
Super Registered User

Postby tightwadswife » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:01 am

Yippeee I thought. Someone's finally posted a debate. :)
Imagine my disappointment. Football. Bliddy football... :cry:
tightwadswife
Lifetime Registered User

Postby Caz » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:42 pm

tightwadswife wrote:Yippeee I thought. Someone's finally posted a debate. :)
Imagine my disappointment. Football. Bliddy football... :cry:

My thoughts exactly TW! I came on here last night to get away from the telly becasue hubby was watching football. Imagine my disappointment to find the debate was about FOOTBALL! :lol:
Mrs Warsop Web, Warsop born and bred!
http://www.warsopweb.co.uk
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Postby Warsop Person » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:10 pm

I very much doubt that Harry could be lured away from spurs in the middle of this campaigne, they are doing well and to go from that to a disappointing national team can't be an attractive proposition for any manager that is focused on results. I just can't see any top rated manager in the middle of a successful league campaigne wanting to take on the England job with no prominent tournaments on the horizon.

Who does that leave us with, that is the big question. I guess someone like Roy Hodgeson could be lured away from a league campaigne and the FA may have to settle for what they can get.
Warsop Person
Lifetime Registered User

Postby Wizard » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:47 pm

Psycho Stuart Pearson could look after the job until the end of the season, then Teflon Harry Redknapp could leave a successful Spurs side and take on the England job.
Harry Redknapp says he hasn't thought about the England job, but as Fabio Capello was on a reported £6,000,000 a year contract, there is a good chance he would take it if it was offered to him at the right time and on the right terms!
Wizard
Super Registered User

Postby BigAl » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:32 pm

Stewart Pearce is quite good witht he under 21s, wether he can carry it on with the prima donnas is another question but i think he has the right attitude for the job until someone comes in on a permanent basis.

If Harry Rednap diddnt want the job then my second choice would be " Big Sam" Alladice. He would also get the job done.

Either way we aint gonna do any good at the euro's so methinks we should be looking to the future.
Screw the padded room, give me a trampoline floor with bubble wrapped walls and a velcro ceiling.
BigAl
Lifetime Registered User

Location: Where the road takes me now i have stopped fighting my inner feelings, we are on the same side now,

Postby m8tey » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:01 pm

I heard that Gary Glitter put in for the job because apparently the couple up front are Young and Bent.......
TRY IT YOU MIGHT LIKE IT
m8tey
Lifetime Registered User

Postby Digger » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:03 pm

Harry's already planning his backroom team. He's seeking out Vicky Huhne because he's heard that she's good at taking penalties.
I wish I was fishing
Digger
Lifetime Registered User

Return to Debates