Warsop Web Community Forum

Warsop Web Homepage | Contact Us

RSS Feed

Fund raising dvd

The community's biggest event of the year. Discuss ideas for the next carnival, make suggestions and read latest meeting notes. This is your opportunity to contribute.
Forum rules
Please READ: Forum Rules & Regulations

Fund raising dvd

Postby Caz » Wed May 07, 2008 11:36 pm

I am already collecting video/film footage for my next year's production. :lol: I will begin the editing once this year's carnival is over (there's nearly a song there :lol: ). So if anyone has any old footage of Warsop, whether it's on cine or video, please let me have it to use, even if it's only a couple of minutes. In return, I'll get your film put onto dvd courtesy of Besq Productions.

The next one will be a special edition - Warsop the Golden Years, 50 years of Warsop as I'll be using a bit of the 1958 clip from this year's dvd.

Many thanks to all of you for 'distributing' the dvd's and Christmas cards in the forum's 2008 carnival fund raiser. Between us we managed to raise over £3,000. The money will be used to sponsor the 'Jousting' main arena act. So look out for 'Sponsored by Warsop Web Forum' on their ads! :wink:
Mrs Warsop Web, Warsop born and bred!
http://www.warsopweb.co.uk
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Postby Troy » Tue May 20, 2008 6:44 pm

Looking forward to the next dvd Caz, didnt you say you have a clip of the pom poms on the Carrs?

A HUGE well done to everyone involved in the last dvd and Christmas cards :D
The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love,

You never love someone because they are beautiful; they are beautiful because you LOVE them
Troy
Lifetime Registered User

Re: Fund raising dvd

Postby zebedee720 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:47 pm

hi caz
did you put the warsop pom poms on that dvd ? if you did is there any chance i can buy one from you please if you hav any left. regards
xxx
zebedee720
Lite Registered User

Postby Caz » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:54 am

I haven't done any more dvd's as I haven't had any more footage handed in. I had hoped there might be some but it hasn't been forthcoming I'm afraid. I've had quite a few people saying they had cine film but haven't passed it on to me.

I don't remember saying I had footage of the pompoms! :? I did have some footage that looked promising but it turned out to be nothing really relevant. I never know until the cine film has been converted to dvd as I can't view it until it's been converted. I'd still welcome any footage for future dvd's if anyone has any.
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Postby Troy » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:21 pm

Im sure it might have been you that mentioned about the pompoms caz, because i was interested in seeing it, as I used to be in the PomPoms and used to do Carnivals. :D
The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love,

You never love someone because they are beautiful; they are beautiful because you LOVE them
Troy
Lifetime Registered User

Postby Caz » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:47 pm

Troy wrote:Im sure it might have been you that mentioned about the pompoms caz, because i was interested in seeing it, as I used to be in the PomPoms and used to do Carnivals. :D
I may have done Troy, but until I get the film changed over to dvd format, I can't see what's on them as I don't have a cine projector.
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Return to Warsop Carnival