Warsop Web Community Forum

Warsop Web Homepage | Contact Us

RSS Feed

Warsop Carnival 2016

The community's biggest event of the year. Discuss ideas for the next carnival, make suggestions and read latest meeting notes. This is your opportunity to contribute.
Forum rules
Please READ: Forum Rules & Regulations

Warsop Carnival 2016

Postby Westmorland » Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:46 pm

Carnival The committee met on Thursday 15th October at the Town Hall. New members were welcomed. Jen Cockroft was elected as chairperson. Lesley Watkins as Vice Chair, Adrian Hardy as Secretary and Phil Shields as Treasurer. The theme for next year’s carnival was discussed and possible acts. The group still needs more volunteers both on the day as well as on the committee to help work on the various planning groups. The next meeting will be at the Town Hall on 12th November
Westmorland
Lifetime Registered User

Re: Warsop Carnival 2016

Postby Le Chat Noir » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:12 pm

What is the latest on the carnival for 2016? If it is still going ahead my husband and I would certainly be willing to help once we move in in April. Is there someone I can contact?
Le Chat Noir
Lite Registered User

Re: Warsop Carnival 2016

Postby Westmorland » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:42 pm

9438. CARNIVAL
Cllr Cockroft informed the council that the first S.A.G. meeting was great; they were going to have a meeting with Andy Clark from licensing about possible reducing the alcohol allowance to reduce trouble related to alcohol even though there was no trouble last year regarding alcohol. She also mentioned that they were concerned about one of the carnival acts – Dangerous Steve as he uses chainsaws and fire. They talked about how they would set up the area where he is to perform and also discussed that Dangerous Steve has his own risk assessments and insurance.
Westmorland
Lifetime Registered User

Return to Warsop Carnival