Warsop Web Community Forum

Warsop Web Homepage | Contact Us

RSS Feed

Augmented Glasses

A place to discuss and post all about personal computing including new technlogy, reviews, technical support, networking and other home related technology issues.
Forum rules
Please READ: Forum Rules & Regulations

Augmented Glasses

Postby Warsop Person » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:10 pm

Google recently released some more details of project glass and posted a video on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c6W4CCU9M4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Personally i think there becomes a point where by if we cant make out of the door and perform basic functions without the aid of a gadget then we should not be allowed out at all.

I can see they may be of limited use to someone in a city that does a lot of walking and usies public transport, however I can't see the law allowing us to drive around in them. Can you see these catching on and would you find a use for them?
Warsop Person
Lifetime Registered User

Re: Augmented Glasses

Postby Caz » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:46 pm

OMG! Oh, I can see the government demanding we all wear them so they can monitor our every move, as well as our e.mail and surfing habits. :roll:
Mrs Warsop Web, Warsop born and bred!
http://www.warsopweb.co.uk
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Re: Augmented Glasses

Postby BigAl » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:50 pm

Wouldn't worry about it Cas :D by the time england gets internet speeds and enough band width to use them we will be well past caring :lol: :lol: :lol:
Screw the padded room, give me a trampoline floor with bubble wrapped walls and a velcro ceiling.
BigAl
Lifetime Registered User

Location: Where the road takes me now i have stopped fighting my inner feelings, we are on the same side now,

Return to Tech' Zone