Warsop Web Community Forum

Warsop Web Homepage | Contact Us

RSS Feed

Orange Wireless

A place to discuss and post all about personal computing including new technlogy, reviews, technical support, networking and other home related technology issues.
Forum rules
Please READ: Forum Rules & Regulations

Postby moanersRus » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:53 am

i've sussed that it appears to be the computer thats causing the problem, if the main computer is off and i use the laptop then there appears to be no problem.

any ideas anyone.

Also i can upgrade my phone on the 13th whitey so do i get a contract that i keep orange for a fiver a month or are you going onto an all in one package?
Of all the things i've lost, i miss my mind the most
moanersRus
Lifetime Registered User

Re: Orange Wireless

Postby 999Aidie » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:14 am

Hi,

If your Orange has turned into a Lemon ( or perhaps a Melon ) well it could be just down to your location, I'm on Vodafone and all has been well, but I must hasten to add I'm only on a 30 day rolling contract with 3gb limit ( Could do with a little more at times ) I manage to watch a couple of episodes of Dr Who into the bargain. Very reluctant to consider a fixed contract, far to much to loose and a lot of service providers are not honest, if things go wrong they will delight in putting the shutters up to your complaints while trying to make your life a misery.
Return with your Shield or on it. ------ Old Zulu war cry.
999Aidie
Lite Registered User

Re: Orange Wireless

Postby moanersRus » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:58 pm

I'm on talktalk wireless now. best one i've had so far even get a router that disguises as a picture frame woooo lmao
Of all the things i've lost, i miss my mind the most
moanersRus
Lifetime Registered User

Previous

Return to Tech' Zone