Warsop Web Community Forum

Warsop Web Homepage | Contact Us

RSS Feed

focus is back

Come and say hello! If you’re a new member on the Warsop Web Forum, introduce yourself to other forum members and join in all the fun.
Forum rules
Please READ: Forum Rules & Regulations

focus is back

Postby focus » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:32 am

helllo again eveeryone i am focus i was on the warsop web to 2009. then i went to skegness. in may last year i had a stroke. that as left me unabul to use my right hand that meens wrighting and fill in in forms can be a problum. but these days i am now being looked after one morning a week by jigsaw in mansfield for that as well as doing my shopping and house cleaning . i have one vist a day by my day careers just for wahing and dressing me once a day. as far as i know i am still a commurity councal and citizans panel menber. i have just singed up as a member of the new neghbourhood watch penel. all so i am regested for any tipe of voluntreey work in warsop area. in this months warsop news there is a vacancy for a volunteer parch councillor and someone with intreest in there coummity if tania does not mined working with someoone from the past outher than delivering the warsop news again after my storke walking long distances can be a problum all my outher capabulltys are working normaly as far as i know
focus
focus
Lifetime Registered User

Re: focus is back

Postby Tomas Drouty » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:09 pm

Welcome back Focus and glad you're on the mend.
Tomas Drouty
Moderator Team Leader
Moderator Team Leader

Postby Caz » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:03 am

Hey, Welcome home focus and it's good to hear you're coping OK and haven't lost your community spirit! No doubt we'll be hearing from you again very soon! :lol:
Mrs Warsop Web, Warsop born and bred!
http://www.warsopweb.co.uk
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Postby focus » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:29 pm

i am more like a community ghost now. :)
focus
Lifetime Registered User

Postby Caz » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:51 pm

focus wrote:i am more like a community ghost now. :)

:lol:
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Postby focus » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:58 am

let me tell you why i decied to rejoin the warsop web form maybe one of you down at the town hall can help me. all i know at the moment is in the middle of septemer this year i had a phone call i think it was from mottinghamshire county council about am i still interasted in commmuoty work with the local councils. after seeong the advert for a parsh councaler two week later in the warsop news i deced to become forcus again of the warsop web form. when i was in the kings mill strock center last year they did some kind of life story with me. all i know at the moment is going back to skegeness the way it was is out for the time being maybe for good i do not know yet just a day out at the moment will be to much for me . if i can go back to where things was about five years ago i know it wil help me now.
focus
Lifetime Registered User

Postby Caz » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:18 pm

Whatever your reason for coming back, it doesn't matter. Everyone's welcome here.

Things have changed a lot since you were last here focus. Nottinghamshire County Council have nothing to do with the Town Hall, as it now belongs to Warsop Parish Council. :D I no longer work at the Town Hall, or for NCC as I'm retired now, in theory anyway. Also, Warsop Web isn't owned or controlled by any of our councils. It's independent and for the benefit of our community, but that's not to say it doesn't support our local councils. ;)
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Postby focus » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:28 am

Caz wrote:Whatever your reason for coming back, it doesn't matter. Everyone's welcome here.

Things have changed a lot since you were last here focus. Nottinghamshire County Council have nothing to do with the Town Hall, as it now belongs to Warsop Parish Council. :D I no longer work at the Town Hall, or for NCC as I'm retired now, in theory anyway. Also, Warsop Web isn't owned or controlled by any of our councils. It's independent and for the benefit of our community, but that's not to say it doesn't support our local councils. ;)

:? it looks like a kings mill booboo. :cry: don't ask about them i will be hear all day, or one of the local councils are bring some of it bank. :D maybe even a council booboo :? these things do happen :shock: will just after see if i hear any more. if i do i will let you know. as far as i know all the things i used to do went will the cut backs :(
focus
Lifetime Registered User

Postby focus » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:27 am

just to let the form know i start my new job today. coummunity activity work with nottinghamshire county councul and mansfield district council. as far as i know events in mansfield town centre will be my mane job. but as mansfield district council is now running the warsop area. i can not see why sometime next year. i can not bring someting to the warsop area. so what would you like to see in warsop town centre and the surrounding areas soon.
focus
Lifetime Registered User

Postby Tomas Drouty » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:53 pm

focus wrote: but as mansfield district council is now running the warsop area.

They have been supposedly since 1974 ....

I'll let others fill in the blank below:

They have been doing a _____________ job of it!
Tomas Drouty
Moderator Team Leader
Moderator Team Leader

Postby Caz » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:47 pm

Ermmmm........ No, can't think of the word! :lol:
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Return to New Member?...Introduce Yourself!