Warsop Web Community Forum

Warsop Web Homepage | Contact Us

RSS Feed

A Man or Woman of Mystery

Come and say hello! If you’re a new member on the Warsop Web Forum, introduce yourself to other forum members and join in all the fun.
Forum rules
Please READ: Forum Rules & Regulations

A Man or Woman of Mystery

Postby BorisTechMark2 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:22 pm

I am Boristech, who appears to be causing quite a stir on this forum, and i quite like that. :D ;) I can often be seen in Warsop but if i see you first then you won't see me
Last edited by BorisTechMark2 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BorisTechMark2
Lite Registered User

Re: A Man or Woman of Mystery

Postby Heidi » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:48 am

BorisTechMark2 wrote:I am Boristech, who appears to be causing quite a stir on this forum, and i quite like that. :D ;) I can often be seen in Warsop but if i see you first then you won't see me

Now Watson what you think
he lives in norton,
Watson we think he works/plays as a journalist, if we right the hair colour its Black (more grey with time).
Spend time at Church, we think he rings the Bells there, oh Watson this could be fun.
many know my smile, but dont know what I feel...........
many hear what I say, but dont know what I think.....
many see what I write, but dont know the meaning behind it..
many say they know me, but only know what I look like....
Heidi
Lifetime Registered User

Postby Caz » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:30 am

Not such a mystery to me Boris! But, do you really want to encourage people to guess who you are?

I won't be giving any clues to your identity because I don't think it matters what you look like, where you live or who you are in real life. It's what you post on here that matters!
Mrs Warsop Web, Warsop born and bred!
http://www.warsopweb.co.uk
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Postby BorisTechMark2 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:48 pm

Heidi Heidi Heidi, I can here those cow bells ringing in the Swiss Mountains as Heidi brings the cows in from their grazing to be milked
BorisTechMark2
Lite Registered User

Postby Warsop Person » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:48 pm

I don't know about being Boristech, you come across more like a case study if you ask me.

I have to agree with Caz, if you came in hear and just put your views across and raised topics for discussion that merited discussion I am sure other members would be more accepting of you and your views.

As it is, it would appear you have come to the conclusion that your whole purpose in life is to come on here to antagonise people by raising topics that are just not worth discussion, posting stupid comments in response to people's genuine views and making statements that are purely intended to wind people up.

I do believe everyone is entitled to keep their true identity secret if they wish, in order that they can post what they genuinely feel and believe without fear of reprisals.

You di need to make your mind up if you want Boristech to remain anonymous, if you don't want him to then carry on the way you are going.
Warsop Person
Lifetime Registered User

Postby BorisTechMark2 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:32 pm

I had assumed you were a person of intelligence Warsop Person but your last post just makes a mockery of that and proves just how wrong I can be
BorisTechMark2
Lite Registered User

Postby Warsop Person » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:16 pm

BorisTechMark2 wrote:I had assumed you were a person of intelligence Warsop Person but your last post just makes a mockery of that and proves just how wrong I can be

Well I am humbled that you had the personal desire and have taken the time to consider my integence Boris.

I must confess, as you point out, my intelligence must be lacking as your previous post makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever.
Warsop Person
Lifetime Registered User

Return to New Member?...Introduce Yourself!