Warsop Web Community Forum

Warsop Web Homepage | Contact Us

RSS Feed

I wonder

Discuss anything which is not specific to the Warsop area. Participate in all topics and have a good old chit-chat with other members of the the community.
Forum rules
Please READ: Forum Rules & Regulations

I wonder

Postby BigAl » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:44 am

Just been reading the talk Tony Blair is going to give today. Don't personally like the man but he is bringing up some interesting points and on the business side of things.
I know the ones who voted brexit will all rant and rave and say the old " the country voted and the decision has been made " but if you look at the polls and see the amount who have doubts now that they can see the way things are going is increasing dramatically.
Is it not in the interest of democracy to "control" the disaster as it unfolds rather than spend millions of £'s looking at things first then making a decision on we to accept it or not.
Going to be interesting to see what happens.
Screw the padded room, give me a trampoline floor with bubble wrapped walls and a velcro ceiling.
BigAl
Lifetime Registered User

Location: Where the road takes me now i have stopped fighting my inner feelings, we are on the same side now,

Re: I wonder

Postby Cheshire Cat » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:10 am

There was a poll in The Times Online on Friday. Only 2500 people voted but 60% voted in favour of not having a second referendum.

I think we are on the way out whatever happens. I don't think it will improve the lives of a lot of Brexit voters but we shall have to wait and see. The soap opera moves to France and Holland in the mean time.
Cheshire Cat
Lite Registered User

Return to General Chatter