Warsop Web Community Forum

Warsop Web Homepage | Contact Us

RSS Feed

Is

Discuss anything which is not specific to the Warsop area. Participate in all topics and have a good old chit-chat with other members of the the community.
Forum rules
Please READ: Forum Rules & Regulations

Is

Postby BigAl » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:44 pm

Is this site now dead ???? Or is everyone so worried about leaving the EU they are fed up ? :D :D
Don't worry peeps the bad news hasn't started yet, wait till the government hand in article 50 :) :lol:
Screw the padded room, give me a trampoline floor with bubble wrapped walls and a velcro ceiling.
BigAl
Lifetime Registered User

Location: Where the road takes me now i have stopped fighting my inner feelings, we are on the same side now,

Re: Is

Postby Caz » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:06 pm

No we're not dead. Just quiet!

As for leaving the EU, we haven't yet!
Mrs Warsop Web, Warsop born and bred!
http://www.warsopweb.co.uk
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Postby Westmorland » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:18 pm

Everyone is worried about prices going up such as Marmite due to companies buying and selling in dollars and the falling pound

Prices will go up as will inflation - this country in the words of Pvt Fraser from Dads Army is doomed
Westmorland
Lifetime Registered User

Postby BigAl » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:39 pm

Only if brexit actually goes ahead ;) lots of time for things to change things yet. :D :D What's more frightening is what's going on in America :o Anything can happen.
Screw the padded room, give me a trampoline floor with bubble wrapped walls and a velcro ceiling.
BigAl
Lifetime Registered User

Location: Where the road takes me now i have stopped fighting my inner feelings, we are on the same side now,

Return to General Chatter