Warsop Web Community Forum

Warsop Web Homepage | Contact Us

RSS Feed

Victor Meldrew a man of our times

Discuss anything which is not specific to the Warsop area. Participate in all topics and have a good old chit-chat with other members of the the community.
Forum rules
Please READ: Forum Rules & Regulations

Victor Meldrew a man of our times

Postby Westmorland » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:32 pm

Why is it now a days that to get anything done either over the telephone or in person you end up having to speak to the Manager or someone in charge. No one seems to want to take ownership of the problem or has the power to resolve it and they should read you a script

This makes life very stressful especially when you have pressed option 1 option 5, and then option 8 to be placed in a queue to be told they have high call volumes but we know you are waiting and then when the call is answered you find you are talking to someone who is still training and hasnt a clue of how to help you or what you are talking about

Today I have had three problems of this nature two over the phone and one in person and a Manager has resolved all 3

No one seems to be responsive any more and the art of customer care seems to belong in a bygone age

Maybe I am turning into Victor Meldrew or may be I just do not suffer fools gladly but then

I may be foolish but I am no fool......
Westmorland
Lifetime Registered User

Re: Victor Meldrew a man of our times

Postby Caz » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:46 am

:lol: That's one of my biggest gripes too, but then I'm a grumpy old woman! Call centres pay peanuts so I suppose we can only expect to get monkeys before we finally demand to speak to the organ grinder. Another big gripe is foreign call centres - too frustrating to even think about!!!! :roll:
Mrs Warsop Web, Warsop born and bred!
http://www.warsopweb.co.uk
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Return to General Chatter