Warsop Web Community Forum

Warsop Web Homepage | Contact Us

RSS Feed

syria refugees welcome in Mansfield

Discuss anything which is not specific to the Warsop area. Participate in all topics and have a good old chit-chat with other members of the the community.
Forum rules
Please READ: Forum Rules & Regulations

Re: syria refugees welcome in Mansfield

Postby Wizard » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:02 am

Read the last two posts on this topic and tell me I am still wrong in what I said what would happen !

Borders are STILL being closed, and the "refugees" who swamped all over mainland europe did have terrorists amongst them.

Take off the rose tinted glasses now, and see for yourself what is really happening, NOT what your glorious leaders want you to believe will happen.

Any right minded person knew this would happen, but the do good society insisted it wouldn't.
Tell the people of Paris is won't happen again and see what reaction you get from them.
Remember, Charlie Hebdo was just a one off attack on freedom of speech.

Merkel and her cronies should hang their heads in shame for these recent murders.
Wizard
Super Registered User

Postby BigAl » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:25 am

You have a hell of a lot more of them heading your way ;) Maybe at some point in the future the idiots will allow the media to tell the truth ;) The 100,000 Syrians they have told you about are just the advance party :lol: :lol:
Time methinks you a clean break.
Have fun.
Alan ;)
Screw the padded room, give me a trampoline floor with bubble wrapped walls and a velcro ceiling.
BigAl
Lifetime Registered User

Location: Where the road takes me now i have stopped fighting my inner feelings, we are on the same side now,

Postby Caz » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:31 pm

Just back from Cyprus and I hadn't heard about this until I returned. Sadly, the fears I voiced in a previous post were not unfounded. The world really is in a bad state and I don't know how we'll recover from this.
Mrs Warsop Web, Warsop born and bred!
http://www.warsopweb.co.uk
Caz
Website Manager
Website Manager

Postby BigAl » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:53 pm

I see on the German news yesterday that your glorious leader has agreed to take a lot more refugee's from the EU that are not included in the 20,000 from Syria. He ain't getting his way with the other leaders either. Be interesting to see how this developed.
Screw the padded room, give me a trampoline floor with bubble wrapped walls and a velcro ceiling.
BigAl
Lifetime Registered User

Location: Where the road takes me now i have stopped fighting my inner feelings, we are on the same side now,

Previous

Return to General Chatter